A2 Release Notes 6.2 #8498
Alike v6.2.1 build 8498
This is a bugfix rollup build containing many improvements. Any customers currently experiencing issues on a previous build are encouraged to upgrade.
- Support for XCP-ng 8.1 divergent API changes.
- Greatly improved performance of full Xen restore via ABD
- Improve DB rebuild time for larger datasets
- Resolve 'database is locked' type errors
- Domain Based Windows authentication encountered 'authentication failed' when jobs run
- Enhanced Replication failure with "No access to memory"
- Very rare restoreFS intermittency causing 'uuid.list is missing' error
- Various DB syncing/rebuild fixes
- Many XAPI retries added to handle 'connection dropped' errors with Xen/XCP-ng
- Fix DB compaction feature in the A2 console menu
- Improve handling of slower S3 based ODS connections
- Improve DB contention in jobs
- Allow configurable WAL setting on various databases
- Upgrade Java DB libraries
- "alike" user for RestoreFS does not always change password properly
- LVM file-level restore not supported for RestoreFS (full restores are supported)
- Deleting an entire VM from the UI will remove it to be lost from any configured jobs
- Dashboard graph empty on first day after initial install and setup