Grow local ADS volume
If you have a locally attached datastore (ADS or ODS), and grow the underlying storage, you must perform the following steps in order for Alike to see/use the extra space.
In this example, we will be using the disk/device: /dev/xvdb1 for the first partition on the second disk on a XenServer based VM. Substitute xvdb1 for your disk device and partition as needed.
(From the A2 Console Menu)
- Stop Alike Services (option 3)
- Drop to the Command Prompt (Option 4)
- Run the command: sudo privTool resizepart /dev/xvdb 1
- Confirm that the new space is available by running: df /dev/xvdb1
- Re-enter the console menu by running: menu
- Start the Alike services again (option 3)