A2 Release Notes 6.2 #8403
Alike v6.2 build 8403
A stabilization and performance update. All A2 customers are encouraged to upgrade to this build.
Please note: this update requires operating system updates/packages to complete. The A2 will require internet access to perform OS updates (standard Ubuntu apt-get).
- Increases core restore performance across all restore paths and provides increased stability for backend operations.*
- Hardens resiliency of full restore to Xen. This restore path is now more tolerant of networking intermittencies, especially for long-running restores
- Eliminates intermittent database lock issues in Data Engine
- More reliable and improved handling of all Xen upload/download over HTTP/S. Improves stability of CBT and other operations.
- Addresses 'Access denied' issues with full restore to Hyper-V
- Resolves issue with Q-Hybrid second disk GPT. These now load correctly in the restoreFS FLR directories
- Improves Q-Hybrid performance when protecting iSCSI drives
- Resolves issue with S3 intermittencies and rebuilds through failsafe functionality
- Fixed various UI typos and errors
- "alike" user for RestoreFS does not always change password properly
- LVM file-level restore not supported for RestoreFS (full restores are supported)
- Deleting an entire VM from the UI will remove it to be lost from any configured jobs
- Dashboard graph empty on first day after initial install and setup
*Please note: customers with the specialized "no_hc0" ABD installed to work around the XenServer driver issue will not receive all of the restore performance improvements.