A3 Release Notes 7.0 build 9079
Alike v7.0.0 build 9079
- This is a minor bugfix release. It contains stabilizations for instant restore and other miscellaneous findings.
- Please see release notes for 9029 for more information on recent major changes if you're upgrading from a build prior to 9029.
- Resolves UI issue in instaboot wizard that prevents some standalone Xen hosts from being selectable for restore
- Adds back in the GFS profiles access button from settings that was accidentally removed in 9029 (GFS profiles were still accessible via the jobs modal)
- Resolves issue with test authentication button for Xen hosts in the Hosts Add modal. This test button could give false confirmation of bad hosts or credentials
- Fixes a regression in 9029 where all instaboot operations fail with "VHD File doesn't exist!" if a VM residing on the Alike SR has its underlying VDIs deleted out from under it
- Addresses an issue where the A3 presents incorrect permissions for its SR to Xen, causing Xen VDI coalesce functions against the Alike SR to behave inconsistently
- Fixes problem with custom Ubuntu Docker hosts. Issue causes A3 container to fail to start. Ubuntu docker hosts default to sysctl fs_protected_regular=1, which must be overridden by the Alike container
- Users upgrading from A2/v6 may experience browser session issues during initial setup that require login/logout to resolve
- Customers have reported issues against Hyper-V and Q-Hybrid Replicate. These issues are under active investigation.