A3 Release Notes 7.1 build 9198
Alike v7.1.1 build 9198
This is a minor release. All users are encouraged to update.
- If upgrading from <9167, please read these release notes here
- After upgrade, your CBT jobs will require a one-time rebaseline. See release "Bug Fixes" below for more information.
- Adds File Browser area to Alike WebUI, making it faster and more convenient to recover individual files and disks that are protected by Alike
- The A3 host now prevents Xen migrate, motion, and snapshot operations on itself. This protects the Alike_SR from becoming unresponsive. If you need to migrate the A3 to a new host, please power it off.
- Fixes problem in NVRAM capture to better support EUFI systems on Xen
- Corrects issue with CBT backup where a restart of the A3 container would lose CBT state
- Solves issue with commas in Xen XAPI passwords.
- Corrects issue with Hyper-V restore where gen2 VMs could be restored as gen1 VMs
- Addresses EOF handling in restoreFS that could cause VHDX files not to be fully received via SCP
- Resolves "alike" user password change issues for container, including SMB, SSH, and SCP
- Various error handling improvements and stabilizations following A3 7.1.0 9167
- Fixes missing assets in downloadable support.tar
- Users upgrading from A2/v6 may experience browser session issues during initial setup that require login/logout to resolve